Wednesday 14 August 2013

Koh Phangan Tales entering the blogging universe!

There's a whole blogging universe out there!
Koh Phangan sunset, Full Moon Party island
There's a whole blogging universe out there! Finding new blog directories to list on: 
And I'm going for the Expat Blog awards for Thailand!

If you've enjoyed any of my writings.... 
Would you mind to give me a quick vote of confidence here, if you get the time?  
Lost Paradise Beach, Koh Phangan, Thailand, S E Asia
Will you help me share the Koh Phangan love?
'Mia is having an amazing life and sharing it on her blog makes you fell a bit closer in this adventure... music & travels, what else do you need??? I really love to read it, daydreaming to go there ASAP!'  Suitcase on the Sofa, Italy

'Being an expat, living in Koh Samui for 7 years now, I only can recommend this blog as it is the most comprehensive one about our sister island, Koh Phangan. It's a must read and follow.' Mandalay Samui, Koh Samui

 'I love reading Mia's blogs! Music, travel, love, inspiration, living the life, what more could we dream of. Your writing is amazing and feels so vivid while reading it... could close my eyes and easy join you on your journey. Well done and keep up the great work. Thank you for sharing x'  Snez Gjoreski, NY

I must say I'm humbled by the comments so far, who'd have thought my day-dreaming storytelling would strike such a chord! Happy days and thanks to all for the support!!!

Vote for my blog on Expat Blogs

Mia Escobud Underground Tales

No comments:

Post a Comment